martes, 25 de febrero de 2014

Do not forget me

There are days when I wish to return to the past, to those days in which everything seemed to go their own pace , almost no progress . On days that while you were gone nothing would have changed . Days on living without knowing . Unaware that someone would cross my path. Without knowing I would meet people who would become important . Wake up and turn back the clock to that day. Not met you , but I should have known , how long ago you said. And start from scratch or advantage because remember everything and play my cards . From the minute one of your adventure , I'd be in it. Everything back to shine, to turn everything back . They all smiled back and remove clouds away.
Wake up and check that has been the dream of another day. As every night this .
I guess that until something happens that makes you realize what is truth , do not react . And I miss you more than I thought. I love you more than this long ago. It always wait down later, is the same, because I'm dying to see you and let go ... find someone who really loves you , just do not forget me .



Hay días en los desearía volver al pasado, a esos días en lo que todo parecía seguir su propio ritmo, casi sin avanzar. En que aunque estuvieras días desaparecido nada habría cambiado. Días en los que vivía sin conocerte. Sin saber que alguien se cruzaría en mi camino. Sin saber que conocería personas que llegarían a ser tan importantes. Despertarme y atrasar el reloj hasta ese día. No el que te conocí, sino el que debería haberte conocido, tiempo atrás cómo tú dijiste. Y empezar de cero o con ventaja, porque recordaría todo y jugaría mis cartas. Desde el minuto uno de tu aventura, yo estaría en ella. Que todo volviera a brillar, que todo volviera a girar. Que todo volviera a sonreír y quitar nubes de distancia.
Despertarme y comprobar que ha sido el sueño de otro día más. Como cada noche, presente. 
Supongo que hasta que no pasa algo que te hace darte cuenta de lo que hay de verdad, no reaccionas. Y te echo más de menos de lo que pensaba. Te quiero más que este tiempo atrás. Esperarte bajar siempre tarde, es igual, porque al verte me muero y dejarse llevar... Encontrarás a alguien que te quiera de verdad, sólo, no me olvides. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario