martes, 23 de enero de 2018

Better have you as a friend than don't have you at all

I know i did wrong. I made a lot of mistakes but i am not perfect and i am human aswell that can have feelings even when it is not possible to have them.

I know i fucked it up, everything and after that day, never it is going to be the same. It is not already the same and i am very sorry for that.

First of all, thank you for being my friend all these months. For being part of your life. For letting me know you a bit, for letting me go into your world, knowing your friends, your sister and counting on me for your plans. Thank you, because after all, i had a lot of good moments with you and thanks for finding a person worthwhile, for crossing my path.

Even when things are in their worse moment between us, i am still thinking that we are friends.
Circumstances have changed, i know, i am not blaming anyone, maybe me, just i think it is less easy to continue with this friendship but, listen, like things that really important, we have to work for that.

So, I know that soon they will separate us more than one country and a lot of water, but if you still want to be my friend, i will be there for you. From the other side and when our lives meet again on this island.

It is better to have you as a friend than do not have you at all.

I understand everything but i will be there for you always, like i did before since we met for the first time.

Thank you again and sorry.
Just, up to you, whatever you decide i respect it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario